Diploma classification

jimmyjazz
Hello all! I have a question about the diploma classifications. I'm bulgarian and here you have to finish a 5 years study course and take 3 national exams in order to graduate as a master. There is no bachelor in law. An overall of the 5 years exams + the marks of the 3 final national exams form your final overall mark (where 6 is the highest possible). So I was wondering how is that going to be transformed into the English equivalent when applying - 2:1, 2:2 etc. I browsed some sites, but I couldn't find clear and certain formula.
Anyone with the same problem?
Hello all! I have a question about the diploma classifications. I'm bulgarian and here you have to finish a 5 years study course and take 3 national exams in order to graduate as a master. There is no bachelor in law. An overall of the 5 years exams + the marks of the 3 final national exams form your final overall mark (where 6 is the highest possible). So I was wondering how is that going to be transformed into the English equivalent when applying - 2:1, 2:2 etc. I browsed some sites, but I couldn't find clear and certain formula.
Anyone with the same problem?
Kerfuffle
Check out KCL's LLM pages - they give country-specific details on what grades are required.
Check out KCL's LLM pages - they give country-specific details on what grades are required.
ihb85

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 708 Followers 893 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Sep 30, 2019

Hot Discussions