I'm looking into applying for the BCL when the next round of applications opens. I was hoping I could get some honest feedback about my prospects from those who have been accepted/rejected or are otherwise in the know.
- LLB in top 4% (had some very good 90+ grades with academic prizes for top student, but also a few poor credits).
- Published article in Federal Law Review.
- Two years experience in commercial law firm post graduation.
- Case note reporter for Thomson Reuters.
- Generally well regarded academic referees (although no guarantee as to how effusive or not they will be).
Thanks in advance!
[Edited by BACA on Mar 12, 2020]