Yale LLM -- 2019-2020

Any one applying for 2019-2020 term?

Let's discuss together here!!!!
Any one applying for 2019-2020 term?

Let's discuss together here!!!!
djskitz0
I am, yes!. I'm still not sure if I should submit one professional and one academic reference or two academic in addition to one professional.

Has anyone gained admission with two references only?
I am, yes!. I'm still not sure if I should submit one professional and one academic reference or two academic in addition to one professional.

Has anyone gained admission with two references only?
I would go with two academic in addition to one professional. It doesnt hurt anything.

I am not even sure if I should apply right now based on what I have right now. I will be graduating in May and do not have experience. I have some internship experiences. Any one who got into yale with internship experiences? My gpa is also 3.35 for law and undergrad is 3.9.
Anyone wants to share ideas about essay for Yale? They are so specfic and any suggestions?
I would go with two academic in addition to one professional. It doesnt hurt anything.

I am not even sure if I should apply right now based on what I have right now. I will be graduating in May and do not have experience. I have some internship experiences. Any one who got into yale with internship experiences? My gpa is also 3.35 for law and undergrad is 3.9.
Anyone wants to share ideas about essay for Yale? They are so specfic and any suggestions?
I submitted the maximum of four references, two professional and two academic. Good luck to everybody! For the essays, these are relatively personal, no? Why Yale, and what your research goals are.
I submitted the maximum of four references, two professional and two academic. Good luck to everybody! For the essays, these are relatively personal, no? Why Yale, and what your research goals are.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 276 Followers 360 Discussions