Upenn 2020-2021

Amraldi

Hi

If anyone has been accepted and intends to join UPenn this fall please reach out to me on private message to enable me add you to the WhatsApp Group. We are trying to reach as many students as possible.

Hi

If anyone has been accepted and intends to join UPenn this fall please reach out to me on private message to enable me add you to the WhatsApp Group. We are trying to reach as many students as possible.
20LLM20

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all doing well. Do you have any update regarding waitlisted applicants? I was hoping we would hear back by now.

Could you please tell me what the first and second deposit deadlines are? I would really appreciate a response. Thanks.

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all doing well. Do you have any update regarding waitlisted applicants? I was hoping we would hear back by now.

Could you please tell me what the first and second deposit deadlines are? I would really appreciate a response. Thanks.
Alobis

Hello everyone.

The first deadline is $500, due on April 1, 2020.
The second deadline is $2250, due on May 1, 2020.

[quote]Hello everyone.

Could you please tell me what the first and second deposit deadlines are? I would really appreciate a response. Thanks. [/quote]

20LLM20

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much! I hope UPenn Law takes timely action on waitlisted applications.

[quote][quote]Hello everyone.

Could you please tell me what the first and second deposit deadlines are? I would really appreciate a response. Thanks. [/quote]

The second deadline is $2250, due on May 1, 2020.[/quote]

Thank you so much! I hope UPenn Law takes timely action on waitlisted applications.
Brotem10

Hello everyone.

I got accepted off the waitlist like a week ago... if that helps somehow.

[quote][quote][quote]Hello everyone.

Thank you so much! I hope UPenn Law takes timely action on waitlisted applications. [/quote]

20LLM20

Thank you for letting us know. Did you also receive a decision on scholarship / financial aid?

[quote][quote][quote][quote]Hello everyone.

Thank you so much! I hope UPenn Law takes timely action on waitlisted applications. [/quote]

I got accepted off the waitlist like a week ago... if that helps somehow. [/quote]

Thank you for letting us know. Did you also receive a decision on scholarship / financial aid?
Saitama12

Hi everyone. I'd like to join the whatsapp group. Could someone send me the link??Thanks!!!

<div>Hi everyone. I'd like to join the whatsapp group. Could someone send me the link??</div><div>Thanks!!!</div><div><br></div>
Garavita

Could someone send me the WhatsApp link to join the accepted students’ group? 

Could someone send me the WhatsApp link to join the accepted students’ group?&nbsp;

Hy everyone,

i would like to join the WhatsApp group. Please can anybody send me the link.

thx!

Hy everyone,<br><br>i would like to join the WhatsApp group. Please can anybody send me the link.<br><br>thx!
jlhm20

Hy everyone,

i would like to join the WhatsApp group. Please can anybody send me the link.

thx!

Same here please!

[quote]Hy everyone,<br><br>i would like to join the WhatsApp group. Please can anybody send me the link.<br><br>thx! [/quote]<br><br><br>Same here please!

Are the classes expected to begin from July (online) or have they been postponed to January 2021? I heard rumors about a special start date of 01/2021. 

Are the classes expected to begin from July (online) or have they been postponed to January 2021? I heard rumors about a special start date of 01/2021.&nbsp;<br><br>
NP97

Are the classes expected to begin from July (online) or have they been postponed to January 2021? I heard rumors about a special start date of 01/2021. 

Yes, UPenn gave the option to begin the LLM in spring 2021 (01/2021) instead of online this fall. 

[quote]Are the classes expected to begin from July (online) or have they been postponed to January 2021? I heard rumors about a special start date of 01/2021.&nbsp;<br><br> [/quote]<br><br>Yes, UPenn gave the option to begin the LLM in spring 2021 (01/2021) instead of online this fall.&nbsp;<br>

Yes, UPenn gave the option to begin the LLM in spring 2021 (01/2021) instead of online this fall. 

Anybody who has decided to start in spring 2021?

[Edited by mw_llm2021 on Jul 02, 2020]

[quote][quote]Are the classes expected to begin from July (online) or have they been postponed to January 2021? I heard rumors about a special start date of 01/2021.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>&nbsp;[/quote]<br><br>Yes, UPenn gave the option to begin the LLM in spring 2021 (01/2021) instead of online this fall.&nbsp;<br> [/quote]<br><br>Anybody who has decided to start in spring 2021?
Alobis

Hey, 

Is there a way to be added to the WhatsApp group?

Hey,&nbsp;<br><br>Is there a way to be added to the WhatsApp group?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 800 Followers 476 Discussions

Other Related Content

Summer Law Programs 2020: Legal English & US Law

News Feb 13, 2020