Hello out there!

I need some advice with the following:

I've been admitted at both schools. My area of interest is Intellectual Property and New Technologies. GWU has granted me 15K while UCLA has not offered anything yet. I have to accept/decline GWU's offer before March 21st. UCLA can wait until late april.

GWU has a well known IP program with strong patent classes. UCLA has international recognition and it focuses on entertainment, media and new technologies. I have previous experience at IP law firms and currently, I'm working at a well-know NGO.

Funding is an issue. By accepting GWU, I'll have housing, car, and other expenses covered (free of charge). UCLA impplies a huge investment.

What would you guys do in this situation?

I'll appreciate your comments and thoughts.

[Edited by Mspayola on Mar 13, 2018]