Oxford MLF-2018/19 applicants

Have any of you applied for the Oxford Msc Law and Finance? If so what is the status? Anyone got offer letters as at now?
Have any of you applied for the Oxford Msc Law and Finance? If so what is the status? Anyone got offer letters as at now?

I have applied. No news yet.
[quote]Have any of you applied for the Oxford Msc Law and Finance? If so what is the status? Anyone got offer letters as at now?[/quote]

Okay, in which Uni did u do ur LLB?
[quote][quote]Have any of you applied for the Oxford Msc Law and Finance? If so what is the status? Anyone got offer letters as at now?[/quote]

I have applied. No news yet.[/quote]

Okay, in which Uni did u do ur LLB?
jselliot
Nothing here!
Nothing here!
I believe we might have to wait until April in order to find out the fate of our applications.
I believe we might have to wait until April in order to find out the fate of our applications.

Nooo.. I think its usually early to mid March right?
[quote]I believe we might have to wait until April in order to find out the fate of our applications. [/quote]

Nooo.. I think its usually early to mid March right?
Harvey Spe...
I think this is the week.
I think this is the week.
Any offer letters so far?
Any offer letters so far?
jselliot
Last year some people received a phone call before the email...

Any calls so far, people?
Last year some people received a phone call before the email...

Any calls so far, people?
dada37
This week..mlf student
This week..mlf student
This week..mlf student

Did you get a call or email?
[quote]This week..mlf student[/quote]

Did you get a call or email?
Optimistic
I think we may hear news tomorrow or after tomorrow because they sent the decisions last year during these days!
I think we may hear news tomorrow or after tomorrow because they sent the decisions last year during these days!
jselliot

Maybe today :)
[quote]I think we may hear news tomorrow or after tomorrow because they sent the decisions last year during these days![/quote]

Maybe today :)
SwissGuy
Since your emails could be coming soon, let me just say to all you good people out there: Good Luck and Godspeed!
Since your emails could be coming soon, let me just say to all you good people out there: Good Luck and Godspeed!
There have been academic strikes in the UK, I don't know whether that means we will have to wait longer to hear...
There have been academic strikes in the UK, I don't know whether that means we will have to wait longer to hear...
Someone in a parallel forum for BCL/Mjur said he/she spoke to admissions last week and was told that the results would be released early next week
Someone in a parallel forum for BCL/Mjur said he/she spoke to admissions last week and was told that the results would be released early next week
Optimistic
I am on the waiting list!
jselliot

Did you receive an e-mail or phone call? My application status is the same!
[quote]I am on the waiting list![/quote]

Did you receive an e-mail or phone call? My application status is the same!
Does that mean they have already sent out offers? :(
Does that mean they have already sent out offers? :(
Conditional offer
Conditional offer

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 641 Followers 759 Discussions