Orientation week at USC

germanlaw
Hey guys, does anybody happen to know if there is such thing as a orientation week at USC Gould because the website only says that there is a G&IP Orientation Lunch?
Hey guys, does anybody happen to know if there is such thing as a orientation week at USC Gould because the website only says that there is a G&IP Orientation Lunch?

Hello Germanlaw, will you be attending the Admit Day in March? I think it would be interesting to get to know the campus and students. If you don't mind me asking, what amount of scholarship have you been offered?
[quote]Hey guys, does anybody happen to know if there is such thing as a orientation week at USC Gould because the website only says that there is a G&IP Orientation Lunch?[/quote]

Hello Germanlaw, will you be attending the Admit Day in March? I think it would be interesting to get to know the campus and students. If you don't mind me asking, what amount of scholarship have you been offered?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Los Angeles, California 295 Followers 216 Discussions