LLM from Aberdeen University

Hey guys, i got an unconditional offer from Aberdeen University. I applied for general llm. Can anyone tell how is the course and the college? Also tell me about prospects of doing course from Aberdeen.

Thank you
Hey guys, i got an unconditional offer from Aberdeen University. I applied for general llm. Can anyone tell how is the course and the college? Also tell me about prospects of doing course from Aberdeen.

Thank you
chicken so...
It's a great school (that and Glasgow are probably the two best law schools in Scotland.)

What are your goals? Why did you apply to Aberdeen?
It's a great school (that and Glasgow are probably the two best law schools in Scotland.)

What are your goals? Why did you apply to Aberdeen?
Because of the modules in the general llm. I'm from India and i want to have the international exposure to expand my knowledge. I'm practicing as an Advocate right now.
Can you tell me something more about the college? I also got offer from Nottingham University, which one is better?
Because of the modules in the general llm. I'm from India and i want to have the international exposure to expand my knowledge. I'm practicing as an Advocate right now.
Can you tell me something more about the college? I also got offer from Nottingham University, which one is better?
chicken so...
I would say, generally speaking, Aberdeen has a better reputation than Nottingham. However, if you were looking at Maritime Law, Nottingham might have a bit of an edge.
I would say, generally speaking, Aberdeen has a better reputation than Nottingham. However, if you were looking at Maritime Law, Nottingham might have a bit of an edge.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Aberdeen, United Kingdom 125 Followers 235 Discussions