LLM for the Life Sciences Law - does it extist?

Hi guys,

I have been browsing thorugh LLM programs for quite a while now. What I am looking for (ideally) would be a an LLM that would help me broaden my knowledge in the Life Sciences Law (which includes, inter alia, Pharmaceutical Law, Food Law and IP), since this is a field I specialize as a qualified lawyer in Poland.

So far I have been able to find only LLMs with focus mainly on medical law/bioetics, with tiny bit of Pharmaceutcial Law, but - since there are so many LLM programs - I might have missed something.

That's why I wanted to ask if anyone here has come across a program that might suit my needs. If so, I would be very grateful for information.

Thanks!

Krzysztof
Hi guys,

I have been browsing thorugh LLM programs for quite a while now. What I am looking for (ideally) would be a an LLM that would help me broaden my knowledge in the Life Sciences Law (which includes, inter alia, Pharmaceutical Law, Food Law and IP), since this is a field I specialize as a qualified lawyer in Poland.

So far I have been able to find only LLMs with focus mainly on medical law/bioetics, with tiny bit of Pharmaceutcial Law, but - since there are so many LLM programs - I might have missed something.

That's why I wanted to ask if anyone here has come across a program that might suit my needs. If so, I would be very grateful for information.

Thanks!

Krzysztof
Ana_F
Am looking for exactly the same thing, and encountering the exact same problems. Will hang in here to be able to get the replies to this thread. Thanks a lot :)
Am looking for exactly the same thing, and encountering the exact same problems. Will hang in here to be able to get the replies to this thread. Thanks a lot :)

Reply to Post

Related Articles

The LL.M. in Health Law

Sep 02, 2011

A concentrated program can be an good step into this challenging field of law in the grips of monumental change.

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions