Leiden University - International Civil and Commercial Law

Hi everyone.

Has anyone been accepted to ICCL Program? I want to connect with some fellow batchmates. How are you guys managing your housing?

Hi everyone.

Has anyone been accepted to ICCL Program? I want to connect with some fellow batchmates. How are you guys managing your housing?
reges

Hi there!

I am from Indonesia and will be taking ICCL program this September. Could you share your email so we could connect to each other?

Anyway, in regards to the housing, I accepted the offer from the housing office. How about you ?

Hi there!

I am from Indonesia and will be taking ICCL program this September. Could you share your email so we could connect to each other?

Anyway, in regards to the housing, I accepted the offer from the housing office. How about you ?

Hey. It's good to hear from you.
My email is siddharth435@hotmail.com
I received a mail from the housing office that they are overbooked. So, I arranged for the accommodation on my own.

Hey. It's good to hear from you.
My email is siddharth435@hotmail.com
I received a mail from the housing office that they are overbooked. So, I arranged for the accommodation on my own.
reges

Great I will drop you an email once I got time. Have contacted anyone who enrolled the ICCL programme beside us ?

It will be great if we get know each other before the class starts.

Great I will drop you an email once I got time. Have contacted anyone who enrolled the ICCL programme beside us ?

It will be great if we get know each other before the class starts.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leiden, Netherlands 553 Followers 481 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019