IP Law Specialization from Maastricht v/s Gottingen v/s TU Dresden

Hi Everyone,

I have applied at Maastricht, Gottingen and Tu-Dresden for their one year IP Law courses.

Have the acceptance from Maastricht, on the waitlist for Gottingen and Dresden would get back to me by end of April. I am a UG engineering graduate with close to 7 years work-ex into IP, all of the above based out of India.

What would you suggest?

Many thanks,
Mayank
Hi Everyone,

I have applied at Maastricht, Gottingen and Tu-Dresden for their one year IP Law courses.

Have the acceptance from Maastricht, on the waitlist for Gottingen and Dresden would get back to me by end of April. I am a UG engineering graduate with close to 7 years work-ex into IP, all of the above based out of India.

What would you suggest?

Many thanks,
Mayank
ophelia
Hello,

What is your current situation? Have you registered one of these programs? What are your opinions? I am a law graduate wondering the same things in your posts. It'd be really helpful if you responded.

Thanks,

O.

[Edited by ophelia on Feb 09, 2020]

Hello,

What is your current situation? Have you registered one of these programs? What are your opinions? I am a law graduate wondering the same things in your posts. It'd be really helpful if you responded.

Thanks,

O.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Full Profile
Maastricht, Netherlands 235 Followers 194 Discussions
Göttingen, Germany 24 Followers 6 Discussions
Dresden, Germany 35 Followers 8 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions