HELP! UPenn, NYU, Berkeley, Cornell Tech (LLM In Law Technology and Entrepreneurship) or LSE?

Hey everyone!

I've been admitted to a few LL.M. programs, and am mainly debating between the University of Pennsylvania, Cornell Tech (LLM in Law Technology and Entrepreneurship), Berkeley LSE, and NYU.

I am Canadian and have a strong interest in both transactional business law and technology/entrepreneurship.

Any advice would be very helpful!!

Thanks.

[Edited by MTLLawStudent on Mar 21, 2017]

Hey everyone!

I've been admitted to a few LL.M. programs, and am mainly debating between the University of Pennsylvania, Cornell Tech (LLM in Law Technology and Entrepreneurship), Berkeley LSE, and NYU.

I am Canadian and have a strong interest in both transactional business law and technology/entrepreneurship.

Any advice would be very helpful!!

Thanks.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Lawgirl1
I'm afraid I don't have much advice regarding choosing between the American Unis but one thing I can tell you is that here in the UK (I'm British), American Master degrees are seen as much more substantial / more of a CV booster than in the UK as its much harder to get into an American masters program than a British one...
I'm afraid I don't have much advice regarding choosing between the American Unis but one thing I can tell you is that here in the UK (I'm British), American Master degrees are seen as much more substantial / more of a CV booster than in the UK as its much harder to get into an American masters program than a British one...

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 689 Followers 455 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 579 Followers 855 Discussions
New York City, New York 1723 Followers 1497 Discussions

Related Articles

A Fresh Look at Technology LL.M.s

By B. Xu on Jun 26, 2017

More Articles