Erasumus Mundus ILGSPD Glasgow 2021

user1012

Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)

I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.
Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :)

<br>Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)<br><br><br>[quote]<br>I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.<br>[quote]Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :) [/quote] [/quote]

Hello guys! Congratz! I also got the offer! How I can find you on FB?1f60a

Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :)

Hello guys! Congratz! I also got the offer! How I can find you on FB?:blush:<br><br>[quote]<br>Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)<br><br><br>[quote]<br>I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.<br>[quote]Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :) [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

will we connect on Twitter? Coz I don't have facebook and sign on isn't work out.

<br>will we connect on Twitter? Coz I don't have facebook and sign on isn't work out.<br>[quote]Hello guys! Congratz! I also got the offer! How I can find you on FB?:blush:<br><br>[quote]<br>Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)<br><br><br>[quote]<br>I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.<br>[quote]Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :) [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Humaira

Hi Guys! I was looking for people who applied to this program. I have got the offer too! Can I also connect with you guys?? 

will we connect on Twitter? Coz I don't have facebook and sign on isn't work out.

[Edited by Humaira on Apr 10, 2021]

<br>Hi Guys! I was looking for people who applied to this program. I have got the offer too! Can I also connect with you guys??&nbsp;<br><br><br><br><br>[quote]<br>will we connect on Twitter? Coz I don't have facebook and sign on isn't work out.<br>[quote]Hello guys! Congratz! I also got the offer! How I can find you on FB?:blush:<br><br>[quote]<br>Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)<br><br><br>[quote]<br>I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.<br>[quote]Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :) [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Hello, me too, where? 

[quote]<br>Hey, congratulations! I got the offer too, let's connect on FB! :)<br><br><br>[quote]<br>I got the offer! And good luck to all of you.<br>[quote]Hi guys! I just received an e-mail from them. I have been placed on the reserved candidate list. Best of luck to you all! I hope you make it. :) [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]<br><br><br>Hello, me too, where?&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 162 Followers 128 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020

Hot Discussions