Berkeley LLM - Waitlist 2019-2020 - Traditional track

dc123
Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know if there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ?

[Edited by dc123 on Mar 13, 2019]

Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know if there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ?
SH88
Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know id there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ? this post is about traditional track only

You do have a chance!
I myself have to decline their offer :(
[quote]Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know id there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ? this post is about traditional track only[/quote]

You do have a chance!
dc123
Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know id there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ? this post is about traditional track only

You do have a chance!

i'm so happy lol but i hope it is because you're going somewhere else better right ?
[quote][quote]Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know id there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ? this post is about traditional track only[/quote]

You do have a chance!
I myself have to decline their offer :([/quote]

i'm so happy lol but i hope it is because you're going somewhere else better right ?
SH88

You do have a chance!

Ha ha:))
Considering everything, yes!
[quote][quote][quote]Hi guys i created this post for all those in the waitlist to share some infos. Do you know id there's still a chance ? in which quartile are you ? this post is about traditional track only[/quote]

You do have a chance!
I myself have to decline their offer :([/quote]

i'm so happy lol but i hope it is because you're going somewhere else better right ?[/quote]

Ha ha:))
Considering everything, yes!
hanajp9
Hey guy, I’m in the third quartile so my chances are probably very slim but Berkeley is my dream school so I can’t help but check this blog everyday...

I’m wondering how many people are in each quartile....
Hey guy, I’m in the third quartile so my chances are probably very slim but Berkeley is my dream school so I can’t help but check this blog everyday...

I’m wondering how many people are in each quartile....

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1052 Followers 537 Discussions

Hot Discussions