Berkeley LL.M. Executive track or UCLA LL.M.

Rita12521

Hi everyone! I have been admitted for the executive track LL.M. at Berkeley and classic LL.M. at UCLA. What would be the best choice? Is the Berkeley executive track LL.M. seen as less good than the traditional/theses one? Or we all end up with the same degree?

I am specializing in IP Law. Which options will bring the most to my career?

Thanks!!!

Hi everyone! I have been admitted for the executive track LL.M. at Berkeley and classic LL.M. at UCLA. What would be the best choice? Is the Berkeley executive track LL.M. seen as less good than the traditional/theses one? Or we all end up with the same degree?

I am specializing in IP Law. Which options will bring the most to my career?

Thanks!!!
TELUXE

As far as I know, you are not allowed to take the NY bar exam with the executive LLM.

As far as I know, you are not allowed to take the NY bar exam with the executive LLM.
Rita12521

That's right! I can only do the Californian bar. However, I am not planning to practice in the US but going back to Asia after my studies.

[quote]As far as I know, you are not allowed to take the NY bar exam with the executive LLM. [/quote]<br><br>That's right! I can only do the Californian bar. However, I am not planning to practice in the US but going back to Asia after my studies.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1222 Followers 577 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 697 Followers 341 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - US Law Schools

News Aug 31, 2020

Quickstart Guide – LL.M. Curriculum for Dummies

Blog In UC Berkeley LL.M. 2021-2022 on Feb 03, 2021

Hot Discussions