LLM Discussions

Acceptance rate for Leiden & Geneva academy

PS-M
Now, I got offers from Essex, Durham and Bristol for LLM in Human rights. But, I heard that Leiden and Geneva academy are more reputation in this field than those universities.

So, I would like to ask you guys for acceptance rates for both universities.

Thank you in advance :)
Now, I got offers from Essex, Durham and Bristol for LLM in Human rights. But, I heard that Leiden and Geneva academy are more reputation in this field than those universities.

So, I would like to ask you guys for acceptance rates for both universities.

Thank you in advance :)
NapZ
I think it is fairly difficult to get in the Academy, but definitely not impossible.

HOWEVER, if you want to study Human Rights, I advise you not to attend the Academy. Its main focus is the law of armed conflicts, not Human Rights. They do have a focus on HR but its not their specialty. If you want to focus on HR I heard that Essex is good!
I think it is fairly difficult to get in the Academy, but definitely not impossible.

HOWEVER, if you want to study Human Rights, I advise you not to attend the Academy. Its main focus is the law of armed conflicts, not Human Rights. They do have a focus on HR but its not their specialty. If you want to focus on HR I heard that Essex is good!
PS-M
Thank you NapZ :)

Anyway, do you have any idea about Leiden?
Thank you NapZ :)

Anyway, do you have any idea about Leiden?

Reply to Post