Osgoode International Business Law LLM Fall 2020

Sana P

Hi, I got accepted into the International Business Law LLM yesterday, wondering if there is anyone else who's gotten accepted to the same?

Hi, I got accepted into the International Business Law LLM yesterday, wondering if there is anyone else who's gotten accepted to the same?
Vibhuti21

Hi Sana! Congratulations! Can you please tell me when did you submit your full application, the date?

Hi Sana! Congratulations! Can you please tell me when did you submit your full application, the date?
Sana P

Hi Vibhuti, thank you! I completed my application on the 13th of Jan!

[quote]Hi Sana! Congratulations! Can you please tell me when did you submit your full application, the date?[/quote]

Hi Vibhuti, thank you! I completed my application on the 13th of Jan!

Hey Sana!
I got my acceptance for the same course yesterday. Are you looking to accept their offer?

Hey Sana!
I got my acceptance for the same course yesterday. Are you looking to accept their offer?
Avanti28

Hey Sana,
I got accepted to both the LLM Programs of International Business Law and Canadian Common Law :)

[quote]Hi, I got accepted into the International Business Law LLM yesterday, wondering if there is anyone else who's gotten accepted to the same?[/quote]

Hey Sana,
I got accepted to both the LLM Programs of International Business Law and Canadian Common Law :)
ajeniaf

Congratulations! Anyone else admitted to both the International Business Law LLM and Canadian Common Law LLM yet?

Congratulations! Anyone else admitted to both the International Business Law LLM and Canadian Common Law LLM yet?
Bjspesh

Hey Sana,

Wow! Congratulations. Is it possible to enroll in these two courses? How will you handle the course work for both International business law and Canadian common law?

[quote][quote]Hi, I got accepted into the International Business Law LLM yesterday, wondering if there is anyone else who's gotten accepted to the same?[/quote]

Hey Sana,
I got accepted to both the LLM Programs of International Business Law and Canadian Common Law :) [/quote]<div><br></div><div>Wow! Congratulations. Is it possible to enroll in these two courses? How will you handle the course work for both International business law and Canadian common law?<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Toronto, Canada 159 Followers 74 Discussions